- RISEAL Madagascar (Réseau International Schistosomiase Environnement Amenagement et Lutte) is an association of Malagasy experts working on schistosomiasis. They are leading all the field elements of the project and coordinating with the University of Antananarivo to manage the predation experiments.
- Mahaliana Laboratories is a molecular ecology laboratory based in Antananarivo. They are leading on all the molecular components.
- Stanford University, Program for Disease Ecology, Health, and the Environment brings expertise on disease ecology.
- University of Washington School of Aquatic and Fisheries Sciences brings particular expertise on parasite ecology (and is hosting complimentary laboratory research).
- University of Chicago (through Cara Brook) is coordinating with Mahaliana Laboratories to support the molecular diagnostics on the project.
- Bangor University, School of Natural Sciences, is currently coordinating the project, working with all partners.